Volunteer Incentive Program 2015
The ASC Volunteer Program has been established to allow parents and families to be reimbursed for volunteer activities for ASC teams and the club.
$60 will be credited after completion and verification of approved listed volunteer activities. Request for volunteer reimbursement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need volunteers for the following positions:
- Coach, Assistant Coach and Team Manager for each team.
- Rec Volunteer program and Competitive Volunteer Support.
- End of Season Rec Tournament Coordinator
- End of Season Jack London Tournament Coordinator
- Publicity Coordinator for Rec soccer.
- Publicity Coordinator for Competitive soccer.
- Rec Rittler Field Facilites (shared BA use with Little League in Spring) Supports the access and control of bathrooms
- NorCal Rep for Alameda Soccer Club
- Competitive Tryout Support. Supports tryouts for competitive teams in Jan/Feb for U10-U17
- Competitive Referee Support.
- Administrative Rec Equipment Supply and Distribution. Coordinates with Soccer Post setup and administration of equipment for Rec teams U6-U19
- Goal Relocation and Setup
- Hornet Field Banner Support. Maintains banners at Hornet Field
- Equipment Recycling Program Coordinator. Coordinates and maintains the equipment recycling program.
- U8 All-Star Coordinator. Organizes and coordinates U8 All-star game in Fall.
- U10 All-Star Coordinator. Organizes and coordinates U10 All-star game in Fall.
- U12 All-Star Coordinator. Organizes and coordinates U12 All-star game in Fall.
- U14 All-Star Coordinator. Organizes and coordinates U14 All-star game in Fall.
- 4th July Parade Coordinator and 4th July Float committee.
- ARPD Tree Planting project. Supports and helps coordinate Tree Planting program at ARPD fields.
- ARPD Shelter and Structure Project. Supports and helps coordinate Shelter and Structure program
If you have any questions please just send an email. Thanks for volunteering to help ASC and the children which ASC supports.
- Parents and guardians of players registered for the fall season are eligible. Those participating in the July 4th parade will also be eligible as well as any administrative position which is deemed necessary prior to the end of the Fall season.
- Volunteer incentive reimbursement is available for all age groups and is set at $60 for the Fall 2015 season.
- Volunteers must submit request to the ASC Volunteer coordinator by email. Volunteer Coordinator will maintain an on-going list of volunteers and provide to ASC board.
- Volunteers are acknowledged by the ASC Volunteer coordinator by email after a review of any others who have requested a similar or the same volunteer position.
- Head coaches from all teams are automatically enrolled for the volunteer incentive program.
- Assistant head coaches are selected by the previous season volunteer activity or previous seasons. Selection is determined by volunteer contributions to ASC in the past.
- Team managers are selected by the previous season volunteer activity or previous seasons. Selection is determined by volunteer contributions to ASC in the past.
- Selection to open volunteer positions other than Head Coach, Assistant Coach and Team manager is determined by volunteer contributions to ASC in the past in the event there are multiple requests.
- Multiple requests (by more than the set number of volunteer positions listed) for open positions are approved by the Volunteer Coordinator, Registrar and either the President or First VP.
- At the end of the season and the completion of the volunteer activity the volunteer must submit a request for reimbursement to the volunteer coordinator, who approves the request.
- Names of volunteers who are eligible for the volunteer reimbursement are sent to the assistant registrar for reimbursement.
- In the event that a position is needed during the Fall season or Spring season a new position may be opened if approved by the President, Registrar and Volunteer Coordinator and communicated to the ASC board.
- This list of volunteers is updated with the next Fall season.
- If a volunteer is approved for a position however does not complete or fulfill the required volunteer work a reimbursement will not be provided to the individual.