Here are the steps you need to do to renew your referee license for 2019:
You’ll need to logon at cnra.gameofficials.net.
Once logged on, be sure to update your contact information and make sure your email address is the one you are using for MySoccerLeague.com.
The current payment process is a bit odd as it forces you “sign up for a course.” Here are the steps:
The process is to logon to the CNRA web site
- From the Main Menu on the left, Click on “Courses”.
- Select and click on “Referee Courses” – (This will bring up several available Registration choices.)
- Select and click on 2019 Referee: ANNUAL USSF REGISTRATION RENEWAL – GRADE 8
- Continue to follow and fill out the remaining Registration and Payment procedures until all is completed.
- Continue with the Confirmation Page. Your Registration will be processed by the State and then the National Office.
- You may check upon your status by returning to your Account at CNRA.GameOfficials.net : The Main Page of your account will list your USSF Registration History and indicate your Status.
- You may also refer or confirm your Registration Payment by entering your Account and clicking on “Confirmed Reg” under the Main Menu on the left.
***EXPRESS LANE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS***