Logon to MySoccerLeague, login and go to the “All referee assignments” link, and look for games that fit your schedule.
• Each Referee has a profile established by the Referee Coordinator that relates to their experience level.
• New referee will not be able to see most games because they don’t have enough experience.
• Start with AR on U12 and U13 rec games. (U10 games don’t have ARs.)
• Sign up early.
Once you have made the request, an assignor / Referee Coordinator (RC) will approve your request, and you will get an email confirmation.
• Only request games you can make, and late cancellations should be avoided.
• If you have problems please contact me at email@example.com as soon as possible so that the teams can play as planned. We are counting on you!
• If your request for a game is not accepted, don’t be offended or upset. There are often multiple requests for games and a wide range of reasons for approving and accepting requests.
• With experience you can request higher level games.